More than just recruiters, at Major Players we are talent coaches and business consultants, working in partnership with companies and candidate to ignite change and inspire transformation.
Over the last 26 years, our recruitment partners have helped transform businesses, from trailblazing start-up's through to household names across digital, creative, marketing and tech.
We are now looking to speak with ambitious, commercially minded individuals, with a proven track record in full life cycle contingency recruitment, to join our Creative & Design team.
The Creative & Design team live and breathe the design world, keeping a close eye on industry movers and shakers, pitch wins and brand launches.
Our well-established and hugely successful Creative & Design team are looking for someone who can match their passion and pace as a Creative Talent Partner on a highly demanding freelance desk. This is an already high performing team and we’re looking for someone with a verve for life and a genuine drive to help us grow to be even more spectacular throughout 2021 and beyond. You’ll be glad to hear that we’re experiencing a really buoyant market at the moment and really want to capitalise on this.
Roles covered include; print designers, digital designers, art directors, copywriters and creative teams - from junior to creative director level
- Covering a hugely in demand talent network, placing freelance Creative & Design professionals across all levels
- Working with both established and start up agencies and brands across ecommerce, entertainment, retail, fashion, travel and technology
- Joining an ambitious, long established, team of Creative recruitment specialists looking to provide the best level of service to clients and candidates
We believe playing to our strengths, whilst focussing on providing the best service to our clients and candidates.
Our Talent Partners can be “Delivery”/account development focussed, or a “Talent”/sales focussed. We have opportunities across both.
- -Work in partnership with clients to strategically develop accounts, building and nurturing client relationships, to expand a network of contacts and drive growth
- -New business development is a key part of the role, converting warm and cold clients. Also working in partnership with clients to develop existing accounts.
In both roles, you will need to demonstrate cross selling, and work collaboratively with other talent teams across the business, whilst expanding your candidate pool and building candidate loyalty through outstanding service.
The basic salary for this role is up to £36,000 and your commission is uncapped (details of our commission scheme will be shared in your first call with our Internal Talent team) and you will gain access to the host of outstanding benefits listed below.
- We are looking for positive people who are highly motivated, ambitious, hardworking and commercially savvy
- You'll have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a contingency recruitment role - we don't mind which sector you have worked in as long as you have a genuine passion for the Creative space!
We recognise that our people are the heartbeat of our business, and we work hard to create a collaborative and engaging environment that encourages free thinking and personal growth. We treat our employees with trust and respect, whilst offering support and training to help you achieve your goals. And, success is always celebrated.
We offer competitive salaries and commission schemes, plus flexible and remote working, unlimited holiday and an excellent benefits package. Highlights below:
-We value a good work/life balance so offer all employees unlimited holidays so they have the freedom and flexibility to take time off as they please.
-We have a flexible benefits scheme that allows our employees to tailor their benefits package to best suit them and their lifestyle. Options include; gym membership, private healthcare, and interest free loans
-We run a range of company-wide incentives throughout the year including extravagant trips away, our monthly Good Vibes Club and regular socials.
- We offer bespoke learning and development programmes for our employees so they can excel at work and in life.
-Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provides confidential counselling to anyone within our business.
- Opportunity to volunteer in your local area through the OnHand app
- (When the office is open) ) Our free Majors Bar opens on a Friday at 4.30pm, so we can all unwind and toast our successes from the week.
Plus plenty more including enhanced parental leave, eye care vouchers and local discounts.
Major Players is an Equal Opportunity employer, we have recently launched our own DE&I Statement, outlining our commitments in being a conduit for positive change (this can be found on our website). We are also a Disability Confident Committed Employer which ensures our recruitment processes are robust, inclusive and accessible for all.