More than just recruiters, at Major Players we are talent coaches and business consultants, working in partnership with companies and candidate to ignite change and inspire transformation.
Over the last 26 years, our recruitment partners have helped transform businesses, from trailblazing start-up's through to household names across digital, creative, marketing and tech.
We are now looking to speak with ambitious, commercially minded individuals, with a proven track record to join our Major Partners team as an Onsite Talent Partner.
About Major Partners
A part of the Major Players brand, Major Partners is a talent solutions business that goes a little deeper…
We pride ourselves on building brands and champion the talent that makes them great. Be it for large, renowned agencies or smaller trailblazing start-ups, we help elevate their talent acquisition and people strategy.
Major Partners place dedicated Talent Partners internally with our clients and our service is tailored to suit their individual requirements; from volume hiring, to designing internal processes and enhancing their employer brand.
Ultimately, we help them source the very best talent in a way that works for them, at the most competitive price.
We’re now looking for enthusiastic and driven people to join us in the exciting next phase of our journey.
A varied role, your week will be split, spending time onsite with clients and within the Major Players Covent Garden office.
- You will become immersed within a company’s culture and ethos to gain an in-depth view of how they work, and the candidates that would be the right fit for them long term.
- Day to day liaison with key stakeholders
- Dissecting client briefs with specific line managers
- Candidate sourcing; producing and placing job ads in relevant media and strategic use of social media tools e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, MP website
- Screening of candidate CVs and face-to-face interviewing
- Providing candidates with in-depth insights into the company, their progression and interview process
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the clients you’re actively engaged with
- Providing additional services as required, such as on-boarding process development, recruitment training, writing of job descriptions, management of external agencies, talent strategy and talent pipeline development
- Monthly reporting
- Where necessary, liaising with the wider Major Players teams to obtain recommendations for specific roles
In the MP office/out of contract
- Support other Talent Partners on their contracts, heading onsite with them if required
- Attend client meetings alongside the Team Manager and Client Strategy Partner, for the purpose of networking and securing new business
- Work collaboratively with other divisions with Major Players to help generate leads/referrals for Partners
- Represent the team at regular industry and networking events
- Continue to develop and expand specialist market knowledge
The basic salary for this role is £30,000 - £40,000 with the potential to earn performance related bonuses.
- We are looking for positive people who are highly motivated, ambitious, hardworking and commercially savvy
- You'll have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in either on-site / internal or a contingency recruitment role – experience of one of our sectors would be a significant advantage.
We recognise that our people are the heartbeat of our business, and we work hard to create a collaborative and engaging environment that encourages free thinking and personal growth. We treat our employees with trust and respect, whilst offering support and training to help you achieve your goals. And, success is always celebrated.
We offer competitive salaries and commission schemes, plus flexible and remote working, unlimited holiday and an excellent benefits package. Highlights below:
-We value a good work/life balance so offer all employees unlimited holidays so they have the freedom and flexibility to take time off as they please.
-We have a flexible benefits scheme (worth an additional £1000 on top of your annual basic salary) that allows our employees to tailor their benefits package to best suit them and their lifestyle. Options include; “furry friends” (pet-care option), gym membership, and interest free loans
-We run a range of company-wide incentives throughout the year including extravagant trips away, our monthly Good Vibes Club and regular socials.
- We offer bespoke learning and development programmes for our employees so they can excel at work and in life.
-Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provides confidential counselling to anyone within our business.
- Opportunity to volunteer in your local area through the OnHand app
- (When the office is open) ) Our free Majors Bar opens on a Friday at 4.30pm, so we can all unwind and toast our successes from the week.
Plus plenty more including enhanced parental leave, eye care vouchers and local discounts.
Major Players is an Equal Opportunity employer, we have recently launched our own DE&I Statement, outlining our commitments in being a conduit for positive change (this can be found on our website). We are also a Disability Confident Committed Employer which ensures our recruitment processes are robust, inclusive and accessible for all.