Major Players is the number one creative, digital and tech recruiter and we have exciting plans for the future – and that translates into tangible career opportunities for those who join us.
We are currently on the lookout for unique and talented people who stand out in a crowd to join our tech team as they go from strength to strength. As a part of Major Players' fastest growing division, the Tech Team are unified and ambitious and have BIG plans for 2019.
As Team Resourcer, you will learn the 360 recruitment process from start to finish through a combination of structured learning and on the job training – from sourcing and interviewing candidates, meeting with clients to understand their business needs, taking job briefs and managing the interview process, through to making placements!
You will receive 1:1 training tailored to your market and receive regular updates on industry news and trends, setting you well on your way to building a successful career as a specialist consultant.
The team cover a range of front end tech roles including;
Full Stack Development (only PHP based roles)
QA/Testing (manual and automated)
Technical Directors/Heads of Tech
We are looking for positive people who are articulate (both verbally and in writing), enthusiastic, highly motivated, ambitious, hard working and commercially savvy.
You must be a quick learner, demonstrate initiative and be hyper curious, with a genuine passion for the tech and digital space.
We are not expecting you to be a recruitment or sales professional (yet!), but previous exposure to telesales, fundraising or promotions, will definitely put you in good stead.
In return, we will offer you a dedicated and dynamic training programme and the opportunity to learn from the industry’s finest, in a fast paced and forward thinking environment - with a clear roadmap for performance related progression within the company.
A competitive starting salary, an achievable and regular bonus scheme and a flexible benefits package.
We also offer:
- A collaborative and supportive company culture
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
- Unlimited holiday
- Opportunity to attend and take part in our many industry events throughout the year, including The Majors
- Great rewards for hard work such as trips abroad, 5 star dining experiences and other team incentives and prizes
- Regular sports, social and charity events and off-the-cuff post-work drinks
- Breakfast and fresh fruit everyday
- Free drinks at our office bar The Major, on Fridays
- Office dog – seriously… George is the best.