Major Players' Creative Services team has maintained a solid reputation in the creative space for over 20 years.
We place talented candidates into a wide range of sectors including fashion, travel and technology, working with small start-ups to large global brands – across a mix of channels including; TV, digital, social, video content and print.
This is a fast paced and rewarding role within a long established and high performing team.
You’ll be recruiting across all roles within the Creative Services space, including Project Manager, Producer, Traffic Manager, Studio Manager, Resource Manager and Creative Services Manager. You’ll also get to work with some fantastic brand across a range of sectors.
A team of 6, we take a collaborative and hard-working approach to our day, but like to have fun along the way.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, career-driven individual keen to thrive in a sales environment. We’re also interested in speaking to people with industry experience looking to bring their expertise to a recruitment role. On a personal level, you’ll need to be calm and considered and eager to learn, as well as being highly intuitive to individual client needs.
Major Players has been leading tech, digital and creative recruitment for over 20 years. We started out with a vision that a recruitment business should be honest, ethical and do more than just help people find a job. We've created a fun, but hardworking environment in which everyone can be themselves. Our culture is part of what makes us stand out among the rest. As a consultant you’ll get a competitive starting salary, an achievable and regular bonus scheme and a flexible benefits package.
We also offer:
- A collaborative and supportive company culture
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
- Unlimited holiday
- Opportunity to attend and take part in our many industry events throughout the year, including The Majors
- Great rewards for hard work such as trips abroad, 5 star dining experiences and other team incentives and prizes
- Regular sports, social and charity events and off-the-cuff post-work drinks
- Breakfast and fresh fruit everyday
- Free drinks at our office bar The Major, on Fridays
- Office dog – Seriously…George is the best!