PR is all about reputation. And our team has one of the best in the industry. We cover every inch of the sector, including 2 dedicated teams focusing on PR agency-side, and in-house to brands.
- We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our fast growing PR and Comms team.
- The team has a long standing reputation within the communications sector, with over 15 years experience in the market
- We place candidates at all levels, from account exec through to director, across both corporate and consumer/internal and external comms
- On the clientside team, our clients range from innovative and coveted global brands to exciting start up business, covering all sectors including FMCG, technology, fashion and media
- The team is dedicated, passionate about the industry and extremely collaborative
- We are keen to meet ambitious, entrepreneurial individuals with the drive to own and develop a piece of business
Major Players has been leading tech, digital and creative recruitment for over 20 years. We started out with a vision that a recruitment business should be honest, ethical and do more than just help people find a job. We've created a fun, but hardworking environment in which everyone can be themselves. Our culture is part of what makes us stand out amongst the rest. As a consultant you’ll get a competitive starting salary, an achievable and regular bonus scheme and a flexible benefits package.
We also offer:
- A collaborative and supportive company culture
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
- Unlimited holiday
- Opportunity to attend and take part in our many industry events throughout the year, including The Majors
- Great rewards for hard work such as trips abroad, 5 star dining experiences and other team incentives and prizes
- Regular organised social events and off-the-cuff post-work drinks
- Company sports day
- Breakfast and fresh fruit everyday
- Office dog – seriously… George is the best.
- Free drinks at our office bar The Major, on Fridays