Major Players has built a strong reputation as one of the most insightful and effective recruitment agencies in the creative and design space. Our team of passionate and knowledgeable recruiters place talented creatives into innovative design & branding agencies and with some of the biggest brands in the world spanning fashion, broadcast, sport, travel and technology.
As Team Resourcer, you will learn the 360 recruitment process from start to finish through a combination of structured learning and on the job training – from sourcing and interviewing candidates, meeting with clients to understand their business needs, taking job briefs and managing the interview process, through to making placements!
Working closely alongside a highly experienced Senior Consultant, you will be placing candidates in roles such as art worker, graphic designer, art director and creative director. It’s a fun, lively and fast-paced role!
You will receive 1:1 training tailored to your market and receive regular updates on industry news and trends, setting you well on your way to building a successful career as a specialist consultant.
We are looking for positive people who are articulate (both verbally and in writing), enthusiastic, highly motivated, ambitious, hard working and commercially savvy.
You must be a quick learner, demonstrate initiative and be hyper curious, with a genuine passion for the creative, digital and comms industries.
We are not expecting you to be a recruitment or sales professional (yet!), but previous exposure to telesales, fundraising or promotions, will definitely put you in good stead.
In return, we will offer you a dedicated and dynamic training programme and the opportunity to learn from the industry’s finest, in a fast paced and forward thinking environment - with a clear roadmap for performance related progression within the company.
A competitive starting salary, an achievable and regular bonus scheme and a flexible benefits package.
We also offer:
- A collaborative and supportive company culture
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
- Unlimited holiday
- Opportunity to attend and take part in our many industry events throughout the year, including The Majors
- Great rewards for hard work such as trips abroad, 5 star dining experiences and other team incentives and prizes
- Regular sports, social and charity events and off-the-cuff post-work drinks
- Breakfast and fresh fruit everyday
- Free drinks at our office bar The Major, on Fridays
- Office dog – seriously… George is the best