Major Partners is an onsite talent solutions business in the creative, digital and tech space.
We pride ourselves on building brands and champion the talent that makes them great. Be it for large, renowned agencies or smaller trailblazing start-ups, we help elevate their talent acquisition and people strategy.
As part of our Major Partner solution, we place dedicated Talent Partners internally with our clients to manage every aspect of their recruitment. The service is tailored to each individual client meaning it can be scaled up or down accordingly. Ultimately, it ensures we’re sourcing the very best talent for a lower, overall cost.
We’re now looking for enthusiastic and driven team members to join us in the exciting, next phase of our journey.
Day-to-day, you will split your week, spending time onsite with clients and within the Major Players, Covent Garden office.
- You will become immersed within a company’s culture and ethos to gain a really in-depth view of how they work and the candidates that would be the right fit for them long term.
- Day to day liaison with key stakeholders
- Dissecting client briefs with specific line managers
- Candidate sourcing; producing and placing job ads in relevant media and strategic use of social media tools e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, MP website
- Screening of candidate CVs and face-to-face interviewing
- Providing candidates with in-depth insights into the company, their progression and interview process
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the clients you’re actively engaged with
- Providing any additional services such as on-boarding process development, recruitment training, writing of job descriptions, management of external agencies, talent strategy and talent pipeline development
- Where necessary, liaising with the wider Major Players teams to obtain recommendations for specific roles
- Monthly reporting
In the MP office/out of contract
- Following up sales leads and qualifying potential business opportunities
- Pitching and negotiating terms for Major Partners contracts
- Working collaboratively with other divisions and generating leads/referrals for the business
- Represent the team at regular industry and networking events
- Continue to develop and expand specialist market knowledge
A competitive starting salary, an achievable and regular bonus scheme and a flexible benefits package - along with a clear road map for performance related progression within the company.
We also offer:
- A collaborative and supportive company culture
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
- Unlimited holiday
- Opportunity to attend and take part in our many industry events throughout the year, including The Majors
- Great rewards for hard work such as trips abroad, 5 star dining experiences and other team incentives and prizes
- Regular sports, social and charity events and off-the-cuff post-work drinks
- Breakfast and fresh fruit everyday
- Free drinks at our office bar The Major, on Fridays
- Office dog – seriously… George is the best.